Janette's PICTURES OF AUSTRALIAN HISTORY and Timeline Figures

WHAT CAN MY CHILDREN USE FOR AUSTRALIAN HISTORY LESSONS? That was the inspiration and a love of history's true stories, that inspired me to create this homeschooling resource. GO TO: SITE:AustralianHistoryPictures.com INFO BOARD:BOARD EMAIL: janettecassey@bigpond.com ph: 02 62316192.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

ALL NEW WEBSITE!




I just wanted to make sure you know that I've created an ALL NEW WEBSITE!

Just go to ~> http://www.AUSTRALIANHISTORYPICTURES.COM CLICK on the new link (the red message) and you will be taken there!

You can view among other things a SLIDE SHOW of pictures, whole pages and individual pictures with their rhymes/notes from the set of Janette's Pictures of Australian History. I am also now uploading lesson plans as well, there are also links there to contact me with any questions or to arrange purchase.

I hope you enjoy the new site.

Don't forget to join the Australian History Information and Discussion Board where there is a CHILDREN'S BOOKLIST and much more: >>>>>>at http://janettecassey.proboards100.com/index.cgi

Warmly

Janette Cassey Ingham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home