Janette's PICTURES OF AUSTRALIAN HISTORY and Timeline Figures

WHAT CAN MY CHILDREN USE FOR AUSTRALIAN HISTORY LESSONS? That was the inspiration and a love of history's true stories, that inspired me to create this homeschooling resource. GO TO: SITE:AustralianHistoryPictures.com INFO BOARD:BOARD EMAIL: janettecassey@bigpond.com ph: 02 62316192.

Sunday, January 15, 2006


COMING SOON..........to a blog near you!

Here I am trying to set up a blog for JPOAH >>>Janette's Pictures of Australian History<<<. This is a project I have been working on for .....well a few years now. LOADS of reading, researching, collecting books on the subject and plenty of drawing and writing/composing rhymes, it's been hard work especially with homeschooling two dear children and being a wife and homemaker along the way.

As with all our homeschooling, exploring and discovering is our/my joy and this has been the case with Australian history. I now love it, especially from the point of view that wherever I go or whatever the place being talked about I can think about some of what happened there historically. The place then comes alive to me with echoes of the past and of people and events often that changed or contributed to the world being the way it is today; that's me waxing poetic as I often do. (smile)

Now, I've discovered this blogger, how great!! Thank you so much Blogger people and I hope I can work out how to post samples of my pictures here too for homeschooling families and anyone else that may be interested.

I've only just started working on this blog site out though so please bear with me.

Warmly,

Janettecassey

Copyright Janette Cassey Ingham 2006



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janette,

The image has come out very clear looking, excellent!

Can't wait to see what else you put up for display - go girl!!

So exciting :-)

love Michelle xxx

4:50 pm  
Blogger Jocelyn James said...

This is Fantastic, Janette.

It's so exciting to have some Australian Pictures for a Timeline or Book of Centuries. I really can't wait to use them.

Your labour of love has been for all of us. Thank you so much.

With love Jocelyn.

10:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Janette,

May I please order one set of the first group of timeline figures, when available. If you could email bank details I shall transfer funds when time is right.

Congratulations on committing yourself to this endeavour. We use Amy Pak's figures in conjunction with Diana Waring's history guides. It shall be a pleasure to have similar calibre material for our own country's history studies. Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Stephens

1:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home